Protect Your Investment
A properly maintained and monitored maintenance regime will ensure your PV system will operate at maximum efficiency during its entire lifetime.
In order to receive the anticipated financial returns on a solar PV investment requires a low cost but carefully targeted on-going electrical maintenance regime.
Salop Energy Commercial Ltd has developed for clients a full range of competitively priced maintenance packages for self-owned and rent to buy PV installations.
Smaller systems generally only require little more than an annual documented condition inspection, the solar modules cleaning and any other periodic checks flagged up by our GPS monitoring devices.
Larger PV systems require a more vigorous regime, and require full time electrical maintenance staff to make regular preventative visits and to be on call 24/7 365 days a year Salop Energy Commercial’s Maintenance Packages include the following:
- PV System performance monitoring - real time output monitoring displays, system tuning, documented performance reporting and emailed alarm response direct.
- Inverter maintenance - Salop Energy Commercial’s PV technicians will maintain and replace inverters and any components on site, our technicians have all undergone intensive product training at the world famous SMA Solar Academy in Niestetal Germany.
- Cleaning - A vital element behind maintaining high yields on solar plants. the prevention of ‘hot spots’ on solar cells is essential and often overlooked, quite often bird excrement or ‘Sahara dust’ deposits in rainfall can cause all sorts of problems if left for long periods of time, using de-mineralised water our service to you includes the visit to site in a purposely equipped cleaning vehicle. Dirty panels produce up to 10% less kWh
- Landscape management - mechanical grass management, tree management, wildlife management
- Security, Fire & Pest Control - 24/7 alarm monitoring, 15 minute response time and regular patrols
- Spares management - Selected all inclusive maintenance packages retain benefits such as; spare solar modules stored in our warehouse which can be next day delivered and fitted on site, meaning limited downtime of a string in the event of a module failure.
- Next Day Inverter Replacement - We can offer this service to tier one maintenance package clients meaning; no generation losses for the lifetime of the system.