In a world where rapidly increasing energy costs are becoming more evident by the day - particularly electricity - more and more businesses are now looking at ways they can protect themselves from this unwelcome and unpredictable skyward trend.
A Commercial Solar Photovoltaic system is a cost effective and financially rewarding solution.
Imagine your energy company sending your business a cheque every three months for the next 20 years… it’s not a fantasy, it’s a reality!
If you have the roof space or adjacent land, owning your own ‘mini power station’ will yield many benefits:
- Favourable investment return on capital employed via 2012 Feed-In-Tariff (10% or better annual return currently attainable)
- Returns benefit from RPI linkage over a 20 year term
- Hedge against rapidly rising energy costs
- Reduction in the consumption of commercial electricity
- Lower carbon output
- Enhanced environmental credentials among staff, customers and suppliers
- Competitive edges through reduced energy overheads
- Maximising consumption of self-generated electricity boosts investment returns
- Relatively low maintenance - periodic cleaning of modules
- System monitoring and maintenance can be cost-effectively sub-contracted
- Government backed – administered by major energy companies
- Generally low levels of disruption to install
- Benefits transferable to third party if host property is sold
Visit our Feed-in-Tariff section to see the current financial terms.